Did you know?
It costs 6 times more money to gain a new customer than it does to retain a customer.*
That means that 80% of your Time, Money and Effort should be on the top 20% of your existing business and the customers who make up that business.
Retention is the ability to continue doing business with your current customers.
- Your company needs a retention plan and process that is Proactive, Consistent, Informative, Thankful & Visible.
- Contact should be varied in both method and message. Not all contact should be in the form of selling. Educate. Be their information source. Celebrate. Wish them a happy birthday.
- Every part of the βcustomer experienceβ that you can control should be considered and examined.
- Always identify and keep in mind those people and things that influence your customer.
- Take advantage of the βtouch pointsβ with your customer. It is vitally important that existing customers have a great customer experience when doing business with your company.
*Source: Communications Advice For Small Business From Pitney Bowes
For more information or questions, call Stefan at InSight Marketing Solutions (757) 615-8844
Posted by Stefan Rosenberg, President of InSight marketing Solutions, a full-service marketing company, providing consulting services from planning to completion. Stefan is an innovative and results-driven marketing strategist, who honed her marketing skills working for more than two decades in broadcast media, internet marketing, event marketing and print media. She has provided clients with consistent, marketing advice and service, helping grow their business.
InSight Marketing Solutions provides marketing consulting services, including strategic marketing plans, social media and website integration, search engine optimization SEO, Blogs, email marketing, branding, customer retention and referral, advertising, promotional items, events, public relations, community outreach and fundraising. InSight Marketing Solutions works with businesses of all sizes nationally, regionally and in the Hampton Roads cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton and Williamsburg.
Call us today to discuss your marketing and business growth. (757) 615-8844