Your company website plays an important role in your marketing strategy. It is the main online point of contact for your customers and potential customers.
Your company website acts as the hub of all online marketing with everything pointing (linking) to the website. Your website can also be used to link the customer out to your social media, business listings and reviews.
- Brand image consistent with your other marketing
- Easy to navigate pages and links
- Easy to find contact information
- Information about your company, products and services
- Customer relevant content
- Savings information
- Proof of trust and reliability
- Just enough information to get the customer to contact your company
- Social Media links
- BLOGs and tips
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Structure
Click here to find out about the website development services offered by InSight Marketing Solutions.
Click on these links below to see some of the live websites by Insight Marketing Solutions:
- The Group for Women
- All Seasons Grounds Management
- A-1 American Services
- 58 Deli
- MG Matthews
- Norfolk Air Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
Remember, Your company website is the only online element that is 100% controlled and monitored by your company. Search (Google, Bing, etc) and Social Media might be the customer’s first point of contact, but their next step will be the company website!
InSight Marketing Solutions is a full-service marketing company, providing consulting services from planning to completion. This includes strategic marketing plans, social media and website integration, search engine optimization SEO, Blogs, email marketing, branding, customer retention and referral, advertising, promotional items, events, public relations, community outreach and fundraising. InSight Marketing Solutions works with businesses of all sizes nationally, regionally and in the Hampton Roads cities of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News and Hampton. Call us today to discuss your marketing and business growth.
Call today! (757) 615-8844